The Lampasas Mission has numerous other resources that may be of benefit. If the Mission does not offer the type of resources you need, there are many other local and state-wide organizations. The links below are a brief description of services you may be able to find. For full and correct information, please contact these groups directly. If you do not see the services you need, please call us and we will attempt to direct you to a group who can help you.
- The Salvation Army has a Lampasas presence. There is a representative at the Lampasas Mission on Tuesdays from 2 - 4 pm. Or you can visit their website here: http://www.salvationarmytexas.org/
- Helping Hands of Lampasas provides assistance with a variety of needs. The Lampasas Mission or the Salvation Army and give help you connect with them or open their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Helping-Hands-of-Lampasas-778784655626780/
- New Beginning of Restoration and Hope provides Pregnancy Mobile Services including free pregnancy tests, free limited sonogram, ministry, Bibles, baby clothes, diapers, blankets, baby formula, maternity clothes, informational literature and other baby items. Their mobile unit is at the Lampasas Mission on the 2nd & 4th Tuesdays & Thursdays from 12 - 4 pm (additional hours are available by appointment only). Contact them by calling (512) 540-6631 or visit their website here: https://www.nbrestorationandhope.org/
- Lampasas Senior Citizens Center provides a variety of services and programs as well as a Meals on Wheels Division. Contact them by calling (512) 556-3858.
- Narcotics Anonymous is meeting at the Lampasas Mission every Friday night at 7 pm.
- Warriors Cancer Support Group meets the 1st & 3rd Thursdays of each month from 6-7 pm. We meet at 1502 E Hwy 190 which is a rock house called Common Grounds just west of New Covenant Church. Patients, family, caretaker, those who have lost someone are all invited to come. For more info: 512-752-3542 or 512-734-1927.